Best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh
DCZ is one of the best IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh, India of 2016 and well known for best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh . We have a dedicated group of workforce to give a wide range of direction to prepare for IAS exam in 2016 and guide our students in right direction. We also consider the capability of every last student and endeavour to set them up for the common administrations examination.
We are most famous ias coaching institute in Chandigarh with detailed and demonstrated skills with vast knowledge acquired by the students. We believe in the student’s potential and work really hard to prepare them for the Indian Administrative Examination which is going to be conducted in 2016. We never step a foot backward from any Riddle. Under our guidance, numerous students are able to accomplish their objective of clear IAS examination. Due to these achievements, DCZ is considers No. 1 institute for civil service examination.
Best IAS Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
DCZ considered as the First best preference for coaching classes for IAS in Chandigarh. Our Coaching institute is 100% result oriented and student’s satisfaction which will push aspirants towards their destination. Our team of specialist Teachers put all their efforts on the students so that they can clear the IAS examination in 2016. They also teach short tricks in their own subjects so that they can save their time to solve questions during the IAS examination. We continually raise our reputed and the improve methodology according to the new exam pattern. That’s why; we are most preferred Civil exam preparation point in Chandigarh.
Best IAS exam coaching in chandigarh for one of the toughest exam, aspirants needs to focus and more, concentrate about their IAS examination. IAS is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. An IAS officer plays an imperative role in arranging Fairs, and elections easily under the direction Election commission and states. Every year, Lakhs of the applicants appear in IAS exam, but approximately 150 to 170 students are selected for civil services. An IAS officer basically handles the daily affairs regarding, implementation’s policy and government policy.
IAS Exam is basically consists of three stages. First preliminary test, than mains test and personality test. You have to face three stages and tackles intelligently. The syllabus of UPSC is too much vast. Students need more dedication and study hard. For the proper guidelines, students should join the best and well known reputed IAS institute to get preparation for UPSC/IAS prelims 2016 – IAS Examination. Many of the aspirants are searching for the Best Coaching for IAS in Chandigarh. DCZ is one of the those IAS coaching institute who helps you to achieve your goal of cracking IAS. Our tips and tricks, gathered from real-time experiences will definitely furnish your skill.
Why choose us?
- 45 days, 2 months, 6 months, and 1 year regular weekend classes are offered by us for IAS batches
- Those who want to join us for the weekend batches for IAS in Chandigarh, DCZ also provide weekend batches.
- 4 to 5 hours classes are given by us in regular batches.
- Early morning and Evening batches are also offered by us
- For IAS entrance exam coaching in Chandigarh, We have well managed faculty members and also have professional & skilled faculty who helps the students in every aspect.
- Well reputed and experienced faculty, specialist in their subjects.
- The course syllabus core study materials are created by our faculty who specialist in their subjects.
- Online and offline test series to prepare for IAS and mock test series are provided by us. Daily, weekly and monthly practice sets are also provided by us.
- The study notes are refined by our own staff. We provide phenomenal study material.
- Doubts clarifying sessions are also given by us on weekends.
- We also provide personality development classes for personality test / interviews.
Best IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
DCZ was established in 2003. We have proficient and experienced teaching faculty specially for IAS preparation, those preparing their students for Indian Administrative services Entrance Examination. DCZ is the well known Centre in the north region situated in Chandigarh. Our last year’s result of IAS batches was 95%, which is a great achievement for us. From the past 12 years, numerous students were getting their successful career under our guidelines. From 2003, our results producing techniques made us most demanding institute in 2016 for ias preparation . Our Batches continue throughout the year.
From previous 12 years, our results are expanding year by year. We give study material of all discretionary subjects, test practice sets at daily basis and online test plan to enhance their knowledge and make them perfect for Civil Services examination.
During school times, few of applicants set their motive, is to accomplish Civil Services exams, But some of them accomplished their goal. There are such applicants who effectively get top rank with just a couple of months of dedicated study. So no matters, what is the time of the preparation, but same quality.
If an idea is popping in your mind, then our skilled faculty make it big with the right implementation. DCZ is your destination to the get right services at the right price
Tips to Crack IAS Examination
- Firstly, you should know about the detailed and precise knowledge of Exam pattern.
- Divide the syllabus into topics and start preparation with the coverage of each and every topic.
- For more benefit, candidates should follow the strategies for study of Exam pattern.
- You should try to learn the various topics from General Knowledge in a proper manner.
- For mathematics and reasoning ability test, you should try to learn some short cut tricks from various books of short cut methods.
- The most important part of your preparation, is to study in details so that at the time of examination you can easily handle the questions.
- Read the newspaper daily that will help you a lot in improving English vocabulary and increase your knowledge about national and international current affairs.
- You should daily revise so that you can keep in touch with topics that you read before.
- After finishing the syllabus, practice past year’s question papers. Practicing makes a man perfect. This will helps you to analyse your weak point and you can improve it by practicing.
- Keep update of current affairs that will be beneficial for you.
- During examination, do not panic before examination. You must be confident about yourself.
Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh,
Phone: 095697 82865